Mitt Romney’s Fully Documented Liberal Left-Wing Social and Fiscal Record
by Gregg Jackson
This is for everyone to read and understand, of course, but I hope value voters in both Michigan and Arizona read, understand, and share this article.
I find it absurd that so many celebrity “conservatives” and “pro-family” and “pro-life” Christians continue to promote Romney as a Reagan Conservative when Romney’s actual record shows that he is an across the board liberal. Barack Obama in a Reagan Costume.
Mitt Romney, Fiscal and Social Liberal:
• Signed the forerunner to Obamacare (Romneycare) into law which includes $50 tax-subsidized elective surgical abortions including late-term abortions into law (3 years AFTER his fake “pro-life conversion.”) Proofhere
• Boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten. Proof here
• Opposes a ban on homosexual scoutmasters. Proof here
• Promised the homosexual Republican “Log Cabin Republicans” he wouldn’t oppose “gay marriage” in return for their endorsement. Proof here
• Forced Catholic Charities, the nation’s #1 adoption and foster care service to place children with same sex couples even though he was under no legal obligation to do so as even former Governor Michael Dukakis has acknowledged.
• Increased taxes and fees by close to a billion dollars which destroyed the Massachusetts’ economy and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here
• Voted # 8 RINO by Human Events. Proof here.
• Passed over Republican lawyers for three quarters of the 36 judicial vacancies he faced and nominated 2 open homosexuals. Proof here
• Criticized Joint Chief’s of Staff, Peter Pace for saying that homosexual acts were “immoral.” Proof here
• Supports passage at the state level of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act which would force churches and other religious organizations to hire homosexuals and transvestites or face criminal fines and prosecution. Proof here
• Romney supported McCain-Feingold “campaign finance reform”, McCain-Kennedy “comprehensive immigration reform” (i.e. amnesty), and parts of the McCain-Lieberman “carbon cap and trade” bill and opposed the Bush Tax Cuts. Proof here
Please take all this into consideration over the next two weeks as you listen to Mitt Romney say anything to get your vote. Remember, it’s not an attack if it’s your record.
Gregg Jackson is the best-selling author of Conservative Comebacks to Liberal Lies, and the co-author of We Won’t Get Fooled Again: Where the Christian Right Went Wrong and How to Make America Right Again.